Google GEO. Labels.
View Larger Map
In new version of Labels, I've added a permanent link to the KML file.
Now you can use the permanent link to generate labels without having
to save and then share them.
How to use the permanent link:
1. Enter the address and press Center Map
2. Press Move to center
3. Enter your text, set the style
4. Press Refresh
5. Go to bottom of the page and select KML Permalink
6. Copy text of permanent link to clipboard - Example
7. Open GMaps and paste link in the Searth Maps box
8. See and enjoy results, then save it to My Maps
9. Press Link to this page and select Paste HTML to embed it in a
website or Customize and preview embedded map
10. Copy HTML to clipboard and paste it into your blog or web page
11. See results, enjoy.